$100 per employee of member firms;
$130 per non-member
Audio-Visual Production Sponsor
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Fifth Third Bank
Gilliam Coble & Moser, LLP
K&L Gates LLP
The Rawlings Company
Wielechowski & Fuller, PC
First Citizens Bank
Frankel Staffing Partners
Marsh & McLennan Agency
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
ABC-11 Eyewitness News (WTVD)
Alfred Williams & Company
AT&T North Carolina
Bank of America
BB&T Insurance Services, Inc.
Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Campbell Law School
Campbell University - MBA Programs
Capital Wraps/Cranky Creative Group
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
CertaPro Painters of Cary-Apex
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
The News & Observer Publishing Co.
North State Bank
Poyner Spruill LLP
Red Hat, Inc.
Rodgers Builders, Inc.
UNC REX Healthcare
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP
YMCA of the Triangle Area, Inc.
CALYX Engineers + Consultants
First National Bank
Highwoods Properties, Inc.
Moore & Van Allen, PLLC
Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Headlines Annual Meeting
The Chamber's 129th Annual Meeting, featuring Navy Admiral James Stavridis, 16th supreme allied commander at NATO, is Sept. 14! Here are six reasons to get excited for his presentation:
- You'll hear his thoughts on how collaboration and communication drive global security.
- He was vetted by Hillary Clinton as a possible vice presidential candidate. He was also invited to Trump Tower to discuss a cabinet position with President Donald Trump.
- His TED-talk has more than 700,000 views.
- A monthly columnist for TIME Magazine and chief international security analyst for NBC News, Stavridis is regularly tapped to weigh in on current events. See some of his recent commentary here.
- Stavridis has published eight books, including two this year: "The Leader's Bookshelf: 50 Books That Make Us Better Leaders" and "Sea Power: The History and Geopolitics of the Oceans."
- An active social media user, he tweeted the end of combat operations in the Libyan NATO intervention. Follow him on Twitter.
A.E. Finley Distinguished Service Award
We'll also honor A.E. Finley Distinguished Service Award winner, Jack Clayton. As executive vice president and regional president for Wells Fargo's Piedmont East Community Banking, Clayton leads broad sales, service, and growth strategies for retail and small business banking in the region, which includes 57 counties. As an active member in the community, he's involved with organizations focused on economic development, youth, and education. He currently sits on the boards of the Triangle Land Conservancy, Triangle YMCA's capital campaign, Harvard 100, North Carolina Chamber, and the Boy Scouts of America.
He's been recognized as the Triangle CEO of the Year by the Triangle Business Journal. He was named a Silver Beaver and received the Terry Sanford Distinguished Citizens Award from the Boy Scouts of America. He ran the Olympic Torch into Raleigh as a Community Hero in 1996.
Celebration and Connections
Celebrate some of our accomplishments from the past year, and take a look at the future. Board Chair Greg Winkler will officially pass the gavel to our next board chair, Jimmy Goodmon of Capitol Broadcasting Co, Inc.
Reserve your spot now to join hundreds of business and community leaders.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Dena Maluchnik for information.
Online registration is closed.
Call 919.664.7082 or email Greg McNamara
Join the conversation on Twitter!