$50 per employee of member firms;
$80 per non-member;
$400 per corporate table of 10 (members only)
City Club Raleigh
Crabtree Valley Mall
Triangle Plastic Surgery
Individual Event Sponsor
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Learn how to successfully manage your emotional intelligence in the workplace and how it can affect your communication and leadership skills. Hear from:
- Wendy Gates Corbett, Refresher Training (moderator)
- Heather Lee, Development Associates
- Melissa Kennedy, 48 Innovate
- Mary Tomlinson, On-Purpose Partners
Hear their recommendations for how to effectively express and manage your emotions at work.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Why it is important in the work place?
- Emotional intelligence applications in regards to communication skills
- Impact of your emotional intelligence on your leadership skills
RSVP by Jan. 15
Call 919.664.7063 or email Katie Craig
Join the conversation on Twitter!